Recipe | PB2 Oat Cookies
Here is the recipe to the most Yummy PB2 Oat Cookies, you will ever find on the internet.
This is what you need:
- 1 cup PB2 - I used half regular and half chocolate.
- 1/2 cup Sugar - I ended up using half stevia and half regular sugar [Honestly you could probably add a bit less too].
- 1 egg or 1/4 Egg beater
- 1/2 cup oats (good ol' kind)
- 50 g of dark chocolate
- Measure all your items out. Chop the chocolate in little pieces (you could just use mini chocolate chips if that's easier for you - I promise not to tell anyone
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together (PB, sugar and chocolate).
- Add the egg or egg beater. At this point you can see that the mixture is not really sticking together, so you add a little bit of water, until the mixture is firm but sticky (the picture below should give sort of an idea of the texture we are going for).
- Since the mixture gets quite sticky, you should use two spoons to create little balls. Do not touch the mixture, put the balls directly on the cookie sheet (of course with a silpat or paper on it).
- They are now ready for the oven. Put them in at 375 F for 10-15 minutes. When you take them out they are still a bit soft, but after you let them cool and put them on a wirerack they should be completely a-okay.
If you like them crunchier (like I do), you can flip them over after 12 minutes and give them 3-5 minutes on the other side - I mostly do this, so they don't burn on the underside.
That was it for PB2 oat Cookies, hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Let me know how you like them in the comments below.