Recipe | Date Nut Chocolate Balls
Hi Rangers with a sweet tooth (I would assume that it's most of us),
This recipe is so fun to make, you get all sticky and yummy, and you totally just wanna eat all the "dough", before rolling them up into little date nut chocolatey goodies. This is what you need:
- 250 g fresh dates (You should buy them with stones and then remove them yourself. They tend to keep the flavour better that way).
- 10 pieces of "Be Fruity" Mixed Nuts Bars by Castus (25g each).
- 1 tbs fresh orange juice + extra, if the mix isn't moist (eww word) enough.
- 2 tbs dark cocoa powder (not the drinking kind).
- 50 g of hazelnuts.
- 50 g of rolled oats.
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract.
- Some dried coconut flakes and rainbow Jimmies (because they are more fun than the regular).
When you have all the ingredients together, you do this:
- You take all of the ingredients and mix them together in a blender, if it is too dry add a bit more orange juice. The mix should be sticky, but rollable.
- When you have a great mix, you should roll them into tiny little balls, a smitch smaller than a hazelnut.
- When all is rolled out, dunk and roll them around in a mix off Coconut flakes and Rainbow Jimmie.
When they are done, they should be stored in the fridge in a container (they also taste better cold) otherwise they can be a bit sticky and the taste can be a little overwhelming.
Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do.
If you have any questions or just want to leave me a comment, please do so right under here in the comment section and I will get back to you asap I promise.
If you have any time left over, after making these goodies, I would jump to the sign-up for my newsletter in the footer and join the Ranger Clan for a bunch of awesomeness.
If you want to save this for later and maybe share it with you friends. Pin it!