Recipe | Chocolate turtles
Ohh my yum! these little chocolate turtles 🐢are soooo good, and super easier to make.
They are such a fun little treat, full of all the different textures and tastes. You will get crunch, chewy, salty and sweet, uhhhm just so good.
This is what you need:
- Mini pretzels
- Rolo/smil/center chocolates
- Pecans or walnuts
This is what you do:
- Turn the oven on at 200 degrees C
- On a baking sheet arrange your mini pretzels in one layer
- On top of the pretzels you put the chocolates
- Put them in the oven and let them soften, for about 5 min.
- When they come out of the oven, immediately press a pecan or walnut into the chocolate, to make it stick together and kinda look like little turtles.
- EAT and ENJOY!!
Hope you found this little recipe helpful and delish 😋😜
If you have any time left over, after making these little nuggets of yum, I would jump over to sign-up for my newsletter in the footer or right here and join the Ranger Clan for a bunch of awesomeness.
If you want to save this for later and maybe share it with you friends. Pin it!